June Is Men’s Health Month: What Can You Do?
Communities throughout Nebraska and the United States recognize June as Men’s Health Month. It’s a great time to get a checkup, address nagging health issues, or just learn more about your health and the health of men you love and respect.
Just a few activities you can use to mark Men’s Health Month and improve your health and the health of others include:
- Take a “meaningful man” in your life to the doctor. Offer to help your father, brother, uncle, or significant other find the right physician and make an appointment. Take him out for a healthy lunch or dinner to celebrate.
- Enjoy some activities together. From pick-up sports to a quiet walk, enjoying some exercise together allows you and the men you care about to have summer fun and improve your health at the same time.
- Write your local newspaper. Send a letter to the editor about the importance of men’s health, or offer to write an opinion piece on how men’s health issues affect you, your family, and your community. Encourage readers to get health checks of their own.
- Learn more. Head to your local library to learn more about health issues that affect men, like heart health, prostate and testicular cancer, and high blood pressure. Your local community centers, churches, and other civic sources might be offering seminars or lectures on men’s health this month as well – ask around for details, or help set up a health fair!
At Cullan & Cullan, LLC, our attorneys strive to promote good health in our clients, coworkers, and families. We also fight vigorously to defend the legal rights of every injured client we represent in court. To learn more, contact our Omaha, Nebraska office today.
- Birth Injury
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injury
- Bus Accident
- Catastrophic Injury
- Child Injury
- Distracted Driving Accident
- Dog Bite
- Firm News
- Hospital Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Nursing Home Injuries
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Semi-Truck Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Train Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Patrick Cullan and Joseph Cullan Named to Irish Legal 100
October 26, 2017
- Omaha Truck v. Train Collision Sends Pork Flying
October 15, 2017
- What a Nebraska Accident Can Teach Us About Liability
October 1, 2017
- Causes of Omaha Bus Accidents
June 21, 2016