What to Do If You Are an Omaha DUI Accident Victim
Statistics show that as recently as 2011, there were 1,800 alcohol-related accidents, 1,185 people were injured, and 51 people were killed in Nebraska. Motor vehicles can be dangerous weapons when operated by an impaired individual.
If you have been injured by a drunk driver, you could be entitled to compensation for any of the following:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages from time off of work
- Physical therapy
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring, bruising and disfigurement
- Paralysis or other permanent injury
- Loss of limb
- Brain trauma
- And more
If you have lost a loved one in an accident with an impaired driver, you may be entitled to civil damages in a wrongful death suit. These damages can include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Pain and suffering of victim before death
- Medical expenses
- Loss of future wages, benefits, and retirement
- Loss of care and companionship
- Lost value of household services the deceased person performed (childcare, repairs, etc.)
If you have been injured or lost a loved one because of a drunk driver, it's important to consult with an experienced personal injury attorney. The Omaha law offices of Cullan & Cullan LLC have been representing injured accident victims for over 15 years and have won substantial settlements for hundreds of clients.
Call our offices today at (402) 882-7080 for a free consultation. We will get you the compensation you deserve.